Check out our great results below and for any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
EdStart Exam Results 2023
65 students entered for a range of GCSE subjects.
- English Language
- English Literature
- Physical Education Year 1 of 2-year course (New Specification)
- Religious Studies (New Specification)
100 % of students achieved a GCSE Grade in one or more subjects.
- Over 845 exam scripts and individual entries submitted.
- 83% achieved in Mathematics
- 73% achieved in English Language
- 79% achieved in English Literature
- 93% achieved in Biology
- 68% achieved in Religious Studies long course
- 56% of students achieved 5 secure GCSE grades
- 3 Students achieved full 6 GCSEs
- 97% average attendance rate over a 4-week exam period.
- 100% of attending EHCP students achieved GCSE grades.
- 18 EHCP students successfully utilized access arrangements and 99% of these students gained 4 or more GCSE qualifications.
- Our highest achiever was both EHCP and CLA with a history of non-attendance prior to joining EdStart. They achieved 5 GCSE qualifications including a Grade 5.
- Improvement in RS grades with new course by 27%.
- Increase by 21% for students achieving 5 or more qualifications.
- Post 16 Destination currently at 96% secure. All students have 3 secure pathways in place.
- Maintained high level of Biology and Mathematics pass rates.
- Slight dip in English Language and Literature but with full cohort entry.
- Very pleased with results given, return to pre-pandemic grade boundaries as a school we are maintaining our high GCSE awards in core and additional subjects.